Sunday, May 29, 2011

ELF's Mineral Eyeshadow Swatches

Thanks to a recent sale ELF had on its website, I was able to snatch 10 of their mineral eyeshadows for free! I've been a huge fan of these eyeshadows ever since I first tried two (Golden & Sassy) that were gifted to me by a friend. Out of the 27 eyeshadows available, I own 12. I would definitely like to own all of them. For now, here are the swatches I've done from each of the ones I have. In each picture, there are two swatches of the same color. The left side is what it looks like dry, and the right side is what it looks like wet.





















































Innocent

























Golden



























 Natural


























Sweet

























Girly


























Glamorous




























Socialite

























Flirty

























Sassy

























Outdoorsy

























Dreamy

























Seductive


The quality of these shadows are really unmatched. At only $3 per shadow, you're really getting a lot more than what you're paying for. Each one is true to its color, is long lasting, has pretty packaging, contains a lot of product, can be worn wet or dry, and has just enough shimmer to look sexy, but not over the top :)

7 comments:

  1. That's is I'm officially jealous!!! those are such gorgeous shade you picked out :D I'm loving them all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY HUDA!! IM GOING TO MISS YOU On LUUUX but I will start following you here and no captcha!heheh These shadows make good cream base

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support, Amanda! I really appreciate it! I've actually never tried them as bases. Sounds like a good idea, and I do think that some of these eyeshadows would be really great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches!!! This is super helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ALL the shades! :)

    I followed you!
    http://jesroque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the swatches! i have some loose mineral shadows from a brand called naturale beauty or something and the names and colors are exactly the same! glad to know if i run out then i can get these from elf

    ReplyDelete